Tuesday 2 November 2021

Whimsy November Release

Hello. 

It's new release time at Whimsy.  I might try and go for Christmas between now and the big day... maybe....

Anyway, I wanted this wee guy to look like he was on a Christmas plate.  Can't believe anyone would want to eat him but he's obviously afraid someone will.....



Oh Snap, Scalloped Circles, Christmas Cool Mix Papers  - Whimsy

Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop






 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Oh my goodness, I have some serious catching up to do on my blog comments! LOVE this fabulous creation hun. Awesome card design and paper choice, this is a fab and funny creation, sure to make someone smile this Christmas! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...