Sunday 14 November 2021

Little Bear, Little Tree

Hello. 

I've gone for an older Whimsy image to share today.  This is Crissy Armstrong's Polar Bear's Christmas Tree.  Bless him, he's got more tinsel than tree! The sentiment is an old Whimsy rubber stamp sadly not available now.  I've used the star stencil and some embossing paste for the background.  I loved doing this - it's really as a result of just playing around, so I must try it again soon.



Polar Bear's Christmas Tree, Star Galaxy Stencil, Pierced and Stitched Circles  - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Embossing Paste

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop






 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, this is one of my favourite of Crissy's images for Christmas, I love this sweet bear, it's just so wistful and sweet. Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...