Saturday 20 November 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin' and it's a special one this week!  It's our birthday!!! Our 12th birthday.  I have been honoured to be part of this lovely team for the last 10 years and I can't believe where that time has gone.

I was hoping to recreated the card I made for the first birthday theme I was part of but I can't find the digi image so you can have this one instead which is an elephant on a swing.  As you do.



Swinging By and Sentiment - Tracey Hey
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Rectangles - Whimsy

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

A real cutie Susan- hope it's a strong swing!
Happy birthday to us!
xx

SarahR said...

It's totally adorable Susan - I love the cute image and they style is perfect!

You know this means we've been bloggy friends (allowing my break from crafting) for 10 years! Doesn't time fly when you're having fun!! ;-) And many thanks for asking me back onto The Sweetie Team.

Sarah

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Happy Birthday to US! LOVE this babe, that image is gorgeous and the perfect creation for this challenge. Adorable! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...