Sunday 28 November 2021

Happy Hanukkah

Hello. 

A quick and easy card today - I've used the Hanukkah set from Whimsy for the card and changed the colour to blue before I printed it.  It's funny, I used to work with a Jewish man who gave us Hanukkah cards every year and I don't think I ever made him one, but now that I don't work with him any more I've made a card and have no way of getting it to him!




Happy Hanukkah Set  - Whimsy

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop


 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A gorgeous Hanukkah creation hun. Elegant and fabulous. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...