Saturday 22 October 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Favourite Colour Combo

Our sponsor this week is Live and Love Crafts.

I'm not sure I have a favourite colour combo. It really depends what I'm doing or what I'm making - so I went with a male card cos those are my favourite!

This is one of the birthday cards I made for Andy. This is the one from Scott - love this Saturated Canary image of a boy and his rhino (the rhino is Andy's favourite animal!).

Kept it fairly simple and just added a funny "sentiment".



 Boy and his Rhino - Saturated Canary
Copics
Dots Embossing Folder - Diesire

Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Super cute, love that image, a really sweet one for a boy and a wee bit different from the usual 'boy and his dog' options! Love the green in the layout too. (My fav' colour) and as always, your sentiment is utterly perfect and made me smile!! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...