My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Sunday, 9 October 2016

Gotta Catch 'Em All

Morning.

Today's card was made for my friend's daughter (and Scott's friend). I had already made two cards for her and was struggling to get Scott to pick an image to use - he had an idea for her card but unfortunately I used that idea for her last year! Eventually he agreed I could use this one and I had an idea for the card. And then I went to make the card and completely changed my idea and so a Pokeball card was born (or hatched whatever Pokemon actually do)




Janny Texting - Mo Manning
Copics
Circle Dies 
Circle Punches

 Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Susan....just love the cute images...beautiful coloured....
Ref....the heating....January!!!...you must have 20 layers on by then....Joolsx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Utterly inspired Susan! Utterly!!! xoxo