Sunday 16 October 2016

Now That's Magic

Morning.

So yesterday I shared a card I had made for one of my friend's daughters. Well, this card is the one I made for her other daughter (in February....)

It seemed appropriate to share today as Craig is on his way back from his weekend in London but before they come home they are spending some time at the Harry Potter Exhibition. I'm not jealous at all. Oh no.....



Neveh Make Believe - Saturated Canary
Stars - Inkylicious
Copics

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Erika said...

Love it Susan, magic CAS card.
Hugs Erika. X

Lorraine said...

Love it...magic!
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...