Sunday 23 October 2016

Magic Wands

Morning.

Do you ever wish someone would wave a magic wand and all the housework would be done? Yeah, me too!

Maybe the little girl in this card could use Teddy's wand to and do my tidying for me..... 

This is one I made for a friend's niece earlier on in the year and has just never been shared. Not even sure why, cos she's actually quite cute.




You're A Star and Papers - LotV
Happy Birthday - Woodware
Niece - Docrafts
Bow Punch - Stampin Up
Penant Die - Memory Box
Precious Stars - Memory Box
Pearls

Thanks for dropping by today.



4 comments:

Lorraine said...

So pretty, love the stamp and gorgeous colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Marilyn said...

Love this sweet image Susan and your card is gorgeous. So soft looking and very pretty.

Sue said...

Hi Susan, this is beautiful. I love your colour scheme - it is really pretty. Your delicate colouring is wonderful and those paper layers look gorgeous. ( I need a house work fairy too)!
Sue...xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I've dreamed of that wand! Dang it if I can't find it though amongst all this mess! LOL. Gorgeous card Susan. Love that sweet LOTV image and ooh so perfectly coloured! Love the paper combo too. Gorgeous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...