Thursday 28 July 2011

I know how this girl feels...

Hee hee. She's a bit of a stroppy madam but I love her! I'd like to enter it in the following challenges Crafty Catz - No Pink or Blue (and I love no pink!!!) Allsorts - Free and Easy I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes Image - It's My Party and sentiment - LotV coloured with Promarkers Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - Jewelled brad, Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Tools - Big Shot I'll be back later with another card (which isn't made yet but I have had an idea!) Still haven't done dazzling for Sandra but as I won't see her today I'm sure she won't mind. Hugs.Susan xxx

8 comments:

Tine said...

Hi Susan. I love this image too & you have made a lovely card with her. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
Tine :)

carol said...

lovely card, thanks for joining in with our challenge at CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol

WeirdCat said...

One of my favourite images, great card, love the colour scheme, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
Ruth x

Pop's Cards said...

Hey sweetie, Gorgeous Work big Hugs ♥ Pops x x x x

Erika said...

I love that stamp too, great attitude.
Love your colour combo, happy crafting, Erika.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz and good luck

Curly said...

Wow this is such a beautiful creation, fabulous colouring and the image is adorable,

Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, for our challenge 92 No Pink or Blue,

Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :0) x

Mummylade said...

This is just lovely! Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...