Thanks for dropping by my blog. Leave me a comment and let me know you've been here!
Saturday, 2 July 2011
So excited!
I made the top 3 over at Simply Stampin' Challenge Blog :)
That's us in our lovely cottage in Lincolnshire. It is absolutely gorgeous. I'd love to have a house like this! I'll get some photos of it and post them to let you see.
The weather is glorious, I'm sitting in the garden typing this - awaiting the arrival of a glass of Pimms!
Susan xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sweet Stampin' Challenge
Hello! This week's theme for Sweet Stampin' is Cute. You may recognise this wee guy from my last SS make, but this time he's t...
-
This is a scheduled post. We did come home yesterday, but wanted to make sure that I did this before I went away!! It's time for an...
-
I can't believe I haven't posted this already but Nickelback were amazing! I hope there was no one of a nervous disposition there a...
2 comments:
Congratulations on the top 3!
Sounds like the hols got off to a good start.Enjoy!
Cass xx
Woo hoo...congratulations Susan!! xx
Post a Comment