Tuesday 19 July 2011

The holiday is (almost) over

Back to work tomorrow :( But enough of that nonsense! We've had a lovely holiday and a lovely evening tonight. Went for a meal with Sandra and Pete and then we went to see HP7. It was fab and I will admit to shedding a tear or 12 throughout the film. It's the end of an era. I can't believe Harry won't be back. Made this card the other day - it's a Gorjuss girl although for the life of me I can't remember her name! Coloured the image in on holiday so I was quite pleased that the Stella & Rose paper went with it. Good memory huh? Challenge - Papertake Weekly - something cute (well, I think she's kinda cute!) Back tomorrow with a birthday card I should have sent today but forgot to post. Oops. Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Angie said...

fab colours and image so cute thanks for joining us at papertake weekly
Angie x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...