Friday 26 August 2011

Think winter has arrived....

It's cold, wet, windy and I'm freezing :( And speaking of wind.... See what I did there ;), I made this card for my friend Cass using the second of the two stamps I won in the blog candy that Cathy had. Didn't want to post it until I was sure that Cass had received her card but she has now, so it's safe to show you! Image - Windswept, Funky Kits coloured with Promarkers Cardstock - from stash Paper - MME, Stella & Rose Embellishments - Ribbon from stash, Card Candy, Craftwork Cards Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie, this is stunning love your colours hugs pops x x x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...