Tuesday 23 August 2011

It's not fair *stamps feet*

No, not the words of one of the children. From me! Walking up to school with Scott this morning and I got really dizzy. Had to hold his hand all the way up the road, which let me say did NOT go down well, to give me something to concentrate on. Now I feel slightly better but not great. Yesterday and today were my days of freedom after the school holidays and now I feel I can't do anything today cos I feel rotten :( Anyway, enough of my moan. Onto a card. This is the card I made for my lovely friend Ali whose birthday was last week. I did take a photo of it but then my phone packed in, and I lost all the photos :( Ali, very kindly took a photo and emailed it to me so now I can share. Thank you honey. Mwah. I'm glad to report she loved the card - always a slightly worrying time when you send a card to another cardmaker ;) Image - Tatty Buttons coloured with Promarkers. Sentiment from L1 Stampin' Up Hostess Set Cardstock and paper from stash Ink - Night of Navy (I think), Stampin Up Embellishments - Ribbon from stash, Card Candy, Craftwork Cards Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Sending hugs and hope you feel better soon.

I LOVED my card indeed Mrs i will treasure it thank you

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...