Tuesday 9 August 2011

How can it be Tuesday already?!

It doesn't seem like a week since I sat here complaining that it was Tuesday! And here we are again. Tuesday (Sunday). Had a lovely afternoon today my friend Cass came round with her wee boy. The children all played together and Cass and I played with stamps and copics! And very enjoyable it was too, I don't think my colouring will ever be as good as Cass' but I can keep practising! Coloured this image under her guidance. We kept thinking of reasons why the girl is sad. I've thought of another one - maybe it's Tuesday and she has to go to work tomorrow ;) This is definitely. Definitely. My last entry into the Sugar Bowl. I don't know how Fiona and Cathy did 10 each!!! I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the Less is More challenge.

Sugar Bowl - sketch Image - Missing You, Funky Kits (coloured with Copics), Circle of Friendship, Stampin Up Cardstock and paper from stash Embellishments - From stash Tools - 1" circle punch, Stampin Up Hugs.Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...