Wednesday 31 August 2011

How can it be the end of August already?!

Where on earth has the time gone?! Although given the weather I think it's actually November. It's sooooo cold. And if I'm cold now, what will I be like in the middle of winter. I think I may need many many more layers! It's our wedding anniversary on Friday. And no, before you ask, I haven't made a card yet. Inspiration just isn't striking I'm afraid. If only I could remember what I made last year..... it's 11 years, what is that I wonder *goes to google*. Mmm, it's steel. That's not much help is it?! Anyway, while I ponder that, here's a card I made which has a definite Autumnal feel to the colours. The image is from Funky Kits but I can't remember her name.

Sugar Nellie Facebook group - Straight Lines PFP - Anything Goes Totally Gorjuss - As You Like It Creative Card Crew - Anything Goes Image - from Funky Kits, coloured with Promarkers, Sentiment from Stampin Up Cardstock - from stash Paper - My Minds Eye Ink - Chocolate Chip, Stampin Up Hugs.Susan xxx

5 comments:

Cass said...

Fabby card.Not got any of these girls.

Cass xxx

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fab!!

Ali x

paper fun said...

Great image. I love your color scheme.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week. Good luck.
Hugs, Anja

Andie's Space said...

Hi Susan,
What a pretty card. Love the sweet image & your gorgeous colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...