Friday 19 August 2011

Did you hear the bomb go off?

Cos I think one must have gone off in my house looking at the state of it!! Well that's the end of the first week at school. They seemed to have survived unscathed.... However, it was only a 3 day week. Let's see how the full week goes next week ;) Today is our friends' wedding anniversary. I stupidly didn't make the card in time to post it yesterday. However, after much debating on the SN Facebook page last night with some chums I sat down and made a card. It's kinda similar to the one I did a couple of weeks ago for the LiM challenge but I've added a wee bit more so it's no longer a LiM card, lol! All products Stampin Up unless otherwise stated Image -I Heart Hearts Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Ink - Early Espresso Embellishments - Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, SA Pearls Tools - Stampajig Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...