Friday 5 August 2011

Fabulous Friday

What a lovely day it's been today. Far too nice to be spending at work, lol! I was having an early night last night.... honest. And then I got chatting on Facebook to the SN girls and then decided I'd have another go at a card for the Sugar Bowl. If the entries to the SB reached 100 then the prize jumps from 4 SN stamps to 6! As it stands at the moment there are now 108! Shortly to be 109!! I also had ideas for another couple of cards but stupidly didn't write them down so I'm hopeful if I spend the evening away from the computer and FB then I'll remember. Maybe. So, I might be back later with more.... you just never know. The Sugar Bowl - sketch

Hugs.

Susan xxx

3 comments:

sue said...

gorgous card indeed,love the colours & love the image sue xx

Fiona said...

fab card susan...love that image.

Have a great day!!

Fi
x

Cass said...

gorgeous card Susan.Love the colour combo.

Cass xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...