Saturday 14 April 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Animals

Sorry for the quality of the photo, it's late and dark so I'm not getting the greatest light.  I made this card on Thursday but wasn't happy so decided to change.  And actually I had another animal card I made a couple of months ago but I just didn't want to use that one! 



Ruff You - Di's Digis
Sentiment - Woodware
Copics
Promarkers
Paw Brads
Seed Beads


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, super cute Susan! Love the lil paw brads, a fabulous touch to this card. Love the pop of colour from the colour and the flower too. Really lovely card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...