Saturday 14 April 2018

New York New York


Hello again, I'm back to share my Time for Tea card.

This is one I made for someone going to New York to celebrate her 50th birthday.  I've used Shop Til You Drop as she was perfect for the occasion.  I even tried to colour the shopping bags like Macy's and Bloomingdales and I've added a wee map of New York too.



Shop Til You Drop - Time for Tea Designs
Copics
New York Skyline - MFT
Notebook Border Punch - EK Success
Stitched Rectangles - Memory Box







Thanks for dropping by today!

Susan 

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card Susan, love the image- she looks fab
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE this Susan!! Perfect image for the event and that New York die is absolutely brilliant!! Love the little map too! You think of it all chick. Your pal is sure to treasure this card! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...