Saturday 7 April 2018

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Embossing

Now I actually made another card for this challenge on Thursday but I decided this one needed shared first! It's one of the cards I've made for work and beer always goes down well.

Beer and Bottle Top -Craft Stash/Apple Blossom
Beer Embossing Folder - Craft Stash/Apple Blossom
Copics
Glossy Accents

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

I'll be back in a wee while with my Time for Tea card.



2 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card, fab papers and design
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this fabulous card Susan. The embossing is brilliant and the paper with that stamp is perfect! Great choice for the embossing challenge hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...