Tuesday 26 December 2017

I Solemnly Swear I Am Up To No Good

Hello!

How was your day yesterday? We had a very chilled Christmas and we're enjoying another chilled day today. 

As promised the other day, I've come back to show you what I had lots of fun making this Christmas - a Harry Potter frame for Craig.

It's got everything in it - including wrapping paper and a golden snitch keyring from Primark and a twig from the garden to make a wand! I had intended using a chopstick to make the wand, but I lost it and didn't get a chance to get another. In any event, I actually like the twig with twine tied round it better. 






Thanks for dropping by today.



3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Wow! This is fabulous - I bet Craig loves it. Enjoy the rest of your holiday xx

Cara said...

Oh wow, this is super cool! I bet Craig loved it x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love EVERYTHING about this amazing creation! I've a lil' guy who would so totally flip for it! I love ALL your creations Susan, but this is totally amazeballs, yep, I just said that! Hehe, LOVE it! xoxo

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...