Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes

I've gone for some festive reindeer this month.  These are the MDF reindeer designed by Lisa Horton for Creative Expressions.  I bought them last year and they didn't get used, so I did them nice and early this year!




 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

4 comments:

Jo said...

Oh, they're gorgeous......great job! x

Chris said...

Cute and quirky...love these reindeer!
Chris
x

Judith said...

Aw these are so cute Susan - great idea getting them done early! - maybe i should apply that to the as yet unmade MDF beach plaque I bought last summer - if i start now.... lol xx

Cara said...

Aww, these are so sweet. I've got a winter wishes mdf standing thingy that I bought about two years ago. I could make a start on it for next year, but I'd have to find it first!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...