Wednesday 12 April 2017

Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

As always it's Anything Christmas Goes.

I know it's only April, but I might have found my design of Christmas card! This was so easy. And could be quick. If I started now. But you know me, I won't......

I used Colour Cloud ink to colour the base card and used a new die I got a few weeks ago at Sincerely Yours. Simples.



Sentiment - Just Rite Stamps
Shooting Star - Will check make of die
Colour Cloud Blending Ink

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 


4 comments:

Chris said...

Simply beautiful! Gorgeous die cut...love the sentiment stamp too...beautiful font!
Chris
x

Tracey T said...

What a beauty. I love the die - I bet you'll get loads of use out of it. Hope the boys are enjoying the holidays xx

Cara said...

Stunningly elegant. Love the hint of sparkle. Cara x

Juls said...

Very elegant xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...