Saturday 22 April 2017

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

I Wish I Could Fly

So rather than a fairy or an aeroplane which is what I would normally use I've gone for a dragon.... well it has wings and it flies.....

This is a birthday card I made for a friend!

I've just use some distress inks to create a background and stamped some swirls and the sentiment in black. I stamped the stars using London Fog so they were a bit paler. The dragon is a Sweet Dixie die that Scott liked and asked me to buy....


Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Swirls/Stars - can't remember!
Dragon - Sweet Dixie
Numbers - Quickutz
Distress Inks

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



2 comments:

Cara said...

This is just stunning, love the background you've created. Cara x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Susan ...just love the image and the background....Joolsx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...