Friday 21 April 2017

Better Late Than Never

Hello.

For a short week that was quite a long one! 

So I meant to share this the other day but it went completely out of my head.  We went for Easter Sunday dinner to friends and I made an Easter card (late on Saturday night when I decided I needed to!)

I've used a Digi Stamp Boutique image and merged it with another DSB image (the sign, which I've paper pieced and typed in a sentiment).




Easter Quacky and Sign - Digi Stamp Boutique
Copics
Bow Builder Punch - Stampin Up
Flowers
Crystal Drops

Thanks for dropping by today.



2 comments:

Juls said...

So so very cute!!! Xx

Cara said...

Just adorable! Cara x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...