Thursday 31 March 2016

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Morning all. 

It's time for a new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.

Make a card or other craft project using a Sugar Nellie image and this prize could be yours.


(remember the Sugar Nellie image - that's essential!)

And here's my card. 

I've used an old Gorjuss girl stamp - Sent With Love. I used this as a birthday card for my friend recently. I've use lots of dies for this one, most of which I bought at the SECC at the beginning of the month.




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Sent With Love - Funky Kits
Friend - Just Rite Stamps


 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Dies/Embossing
Daisy Lace Square - Tonic
Boudoir Square Lace Die - Tonic
Dotty Daisy Embossing Folder- Sue Wilson

As always one lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose 4 sweet Sugar Nellie digis...

and
a second prize winner will receive 2 Sugar Nellie digis.....woo hoo!!

(or 6 digis, if there are over 100 entries)
from

image


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by The Sugar Bowl and see what the rest the Sweeties have been up to. 


6 comments:

Cara said...

Such a lovely delicate card, love the latticework to frame the image. Nice to see the gorjuss girl in another style than usual. Cara x

Chris said...

This is beautiful Susan. Your sweet Gorjuss girl looks lovely framed by those stunning die cuts!
Chris
x

Judith said...

This is so pretty Susan - the lattice die looks fab with this pretty little girlie - hope you're enjoying the Easter hollies hugs Judith x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the sweet image and all those pretty dies
Lorraine x

Sue said...

Hi Susan, This is a really pretty card - I love how you have coloured that gorjuss girl and your card design looks gorgeous. - I would love to see your take on gorjuss - puddle of love - too so time to start colouring (-; ...xxx
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

Just stunning. Love the image & that die is fabulous x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...