Saturday 26 March 2016

British Summer Time..... Pah.

Hello.

So.... British Summer Time starts in a few hours and at the moment all I can hear is wind and rain.....Typical Scotland!!

I saw this image come up the other day on Mo Manning's site and although I don't actually send any Easter cards I decided to buy it anyway and I have spent a wee bit of today making Easter cards.... oops! Never mind, this year, I am going to give them out.

Stamps
Ava - Mo's Digital Pencil
Sentiment - Woodware

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper - Nitwits

Dies/Embossing
Daisy Burst Embossing Folder - Sue Wilson
Oval Punch - Stampin' Up
Petal Ribbon - Sweet Poppy

Thanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Cara said...

That's a beautiful image. I love the yellow, so fresh and springlike. Cara x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is stunning Susan! I love that sweet image and you've coloured it beautifully. So gorgeous. Truly fabulous Easter card! Hugs, Wends x

Unknown said...

Very pretty card.
Thank for your always encouraging me

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...