Monday 21 March 2016

I'm Only Here For The Beer

Hello.

How's your Monday been? Is this the start of a short week for you? I'm working Friday so it's just a normal week for me! The boys are off school Friday and Monday, back for 4 days and then off for 2 weeks.

This is a work birthday card for one of the guys made a few weeks ago. 




Stamps
Cheers Set - Digi Stamp Boutique
Keep Calm - Pink Gem Designs
Happy Birthday - Ladybug Crafts Ink

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 IThanks for dropping by today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card for a male. Love it x

Cara said...

A perfect masculine card, I love the colouring of the beer froth, the paper in the background works perfectly with the image. Hope work isn't too manic for you, Cara x

Judith said...

Ha ha - fab fun man card Susan i just love it xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...