My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Thursday, 11 September 2014

Moving Along With the Times Challenge


Hello again.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is

Add Texture

This isn't the best photo in the world but I was delivering it to a friend at the rugby club and I forgot to take a photo of it in the house! I had planned to use a tiny clip I had instead of taking the wires out of this small bulldog clip but I couldn't find them so began to doubt that I actually did have any. 

I found them. Last night. Oops.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Baby - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Card Candy
Bulldog Clip
Safety Pin

 Tools 
Tag Die - Go Kreate
Star Circle Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


10 comments:

Craft buddy said...

Lovely baby card - I love the little clipboard feature and that image is great. Really nice card. x Jessie

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh love this Susan! I have this stamp and have yet to ink it. Baby cards needing to be made too, so this gives me an idea... Mwah, Wends x

Jo said...

Too cute....love the little clip!
hugs Jo x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a fabby wee card, Love it and the clipboard idea, Super, Love Hazel xx

Sue B said...

Aww this is so sweet Susan… such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully. I love the pretty paper and candi… the little clipboard is a fab way to personalise it! :-)
Hope you have a good day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Hazel said...

A super cute baby card. The embellishments are great. Hazel L. x

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous baby card. Love the image and die and the little pin is brilliant!

Tammy said...

This is so sweet Susan! I love that image and the added card candy & clip!
Hugs, Tammy

Carole said...

super sweet card
Hugs
Carole xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the clipboard, the perfect way to personalise your creation!
Hugs Shell xx