Saturday 27 September 2014

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

Yes, I know it's a Team Abi week but I couldn't resist as this week our theme is
Just For Men

Our sponsor this week are Yours and Mine Papercraft.

I love these Penny Black bears and I was delighted at an excuse to get them inked up again. This is a card for my friend's daughter to give her son and I usually always have a rugby theme running through the card but I decided this year not to use a rugby player - although I bought one earlier in the year with this card in mind but the wee bears are actually holding the letters edged with the Cartha colours! And look, doodling too.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Bears - Penny Black
Alphabet - Penny Black

Colouring Medium
Copics


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Abi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



3 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love those cute bears and fabulous doodling!
Sue xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Erm...I think there's something wrong with yer clocks missus! That aside, it's a fab card xx

Tracey T said...

Brilliant male card, Susan. You're good at these! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...