Thursday 11 September 2014

Charisma Cardz Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz.

This week our theme is

Lace and Pearls

Our sponsors this week are Sassy Studio and Kenny K.

I have two cards to show... one with lace and pearls and one with pearls but no lace but using a Sassy Studio image!


Stamps
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink

  Embellishments 
Doily
Ribbon
Pearls

 Tools 
Floral Embossing Folder

And this is the second of the cards I made for my friend's niece starting school - this is the one from her Gran.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Let it Go Sassy - Sassy Studio

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Wink of Stella

 Embellishments 
Gems
Glittery Alphabet Stickers

 Tools 
Starburst Sizzlit
Stitched Circle - Lil Inkers


Remember to drop by Charisma and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

I'll be back shortly with my MAWTT card.


2 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Wow Susan! Two utterly stunning cards hun. Love them both! I know a few lil' girlies at Zachy's Playcentre that would flip for that second one! #4 year old Frozen fans!! LOL. Hugs, Wends x

Sue said...

These are gorgeous Susan. I love the soft colours and pretty image on your first card. The image on your second card is beautiful and the layout is fabulous.
Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...