Monday 10 February 2014

Visible Image DT Card


Morning all, I'm here with my DT slot for Visible Image

Gone for something a little different this morning, I was having a wee play with some inks (you'll have seen yesterday's Dream Valley card) 

I dabbed 3 different Distress Inks on the card and then misted with water from a mini mister. I then blew on the wet ink to mix it round a wee bit and then dried it with the heat tool. Once it was dry I stamped the birds and sentiment from the Free Your Imagination set and the Imagine sentiment from the Imagine, Dream, Inspire set.



Stamps 
Free Your Imagination  - Visible Image
Imagine, Dream, Inspire - Visible Image

Cardstock
From stash

Ink
Fired Brick DI
Peeled Paint DI
Stormy Sky DI

For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where we have a monthly challenge. This month's theme is Love and you still have plenty of time to enter!

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I'll be back a little later with my Love to Create card.


3 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,fab design and colours.x

rachel said...

yay Susan - fab background - love it - and the stamps look great on it! wtg girl xx

Tracey T said...

Wow - this is absolutely stunning! Love this xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...