Monday 17 February 2014

Visible Image DT Card


Morning all. It's time for me to show you a card I've created for Visible Image. This isn't just any ordinary Monday though.....Visible Image are launching an exciting new range of stamps on Saturday at 10am on Create and Craft. So on Saturday we started some sneak peeks of the stamps and today it's my turn.

I've used Congratulations set from the More Than Words range. 

I've made the mortar board with a square of black card and some black cord to make the tassel.  The scroll is made simply with some parchment paper which I rolled round a pokey tool and then inked to give it an aged look.




Stamps 


Cardstock/Paper 

From stash


Embellishments 

Black twine


Tools 

Pokey tool


Here are the details you need for Saturday morning.  These new stamps are absolutely fabulous and I know you're going to love them!


NEW VISIBLE IMAGE STAMPS LAUNCH 
on Create & Craft TV! 

10am & 4pm on Saturday Feb 22nd! 

Mark will be back on your screens with some awesome demos! 

Not to be missed... 

Sky channel 671 / Freeview 36 / Freesat 813 / Virgin 748 

OR download the Create& Craft App

For more inspiration don't forget to check out the Visible Image Facebook Group, and the Visible Image blog where the February challenge of Love is still running so still time to get your entries in. You could win £20 of Visible Image stamps. 

Visible Image Blog Badge, Blinkie

I'll be back soon with my Love to Create card.



2 comments:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, such a great sentiment and I love your design.
Sue xx

rachel said...

what a great Verse suan and your card is so imaginative - love it xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...