Sunday 9 February 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is

Love

Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.

I've gone for something a little different from a normal love card... I love little Roboto and he goes perfectly with these Steampunk Gears from Hobbycutz.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Roboto With Heart - Tiddly Inks
Metal Plate - Visible Image

Paper
A very very old Blonde Moments sheet of paper!

Card 
from stash

 Embellishments 

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

I'll be back later with my Dream Valley DT card.

 Susan 
x

3 comments:

Crafty Lark said...

Like this loads Susan, fab design. xx Flora

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, such a great image and I love your detailing.
Sue xx

Chris said...

Love the little robot! He looks great alongside the cogs... Chris x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...