Sunday 12 January 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is

Something New 
(new baby, new year, new home etc)

Our sponsor this week is Crafty Sentiments.

I've gone for New Stash... well, new toy (my GC) and these Grand Nestie Ovals. 

I've used a LotV stamp as the focal point but I used a Majestix stamp set to stamp round the edge of the Nestie. A couple of Hobbycutz butterflies finish off the card. I think looking at it now I should perhaps have painted the butterflies but I love Kobie's stuff too much to mess around with it :/


Challenges I'd Like to Enter


 Ink 
Distress Inks (but I can't remember which ones although I did actually write it down.... somewhere)

 Embellishments 
Butterflies - Hobbycutz

 Tools 
Grand Decorative Ovals One Nesties
Grand Calibur.

Remember to drop by Hobbycutz and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

I shall be back later with my Dream Valley card.

 Susan 
x

2 comments:

rachel said...

Beautiful shaped card Susan and I love that sentiment x

Claire said...

Such a lovely card, fab shape and detailing. Hugs, Claire x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...