Sunday 12 January 2014

Dream Valley Challenges


Hello, back again!

It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

This fortnight our theme is

For a Boy/Man

Been good challenges for me this weekend eh?!

This was a card made sometime last year that I never quite got round to sharing - it was made for a friend for her nephew. I must admit I had fun colouring this one in!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Backyard General - Saturated Canary

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
Netting
Letter Stickers
Chain
Chipboard Number

 Tools 
Tag Die - Go Kreate

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


5 comments:

rachel said...

Great image Susan and I love the textures too. That corrugated card looks fab x

MagsB said...

This is great! I love the corrugated cardboard, and also the pop of brighter colour on the '4'. I bet the lad was delighted with his card!

love Mags B x

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan. I love the image, brilliant colouring and wonderful textures too.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Fabulous image...gorgeous card.xxx

Erika said...

Hi Susan, how are you?
Love this card, right up my street.
Such a cute image and love how you've done your layering and tag.
Fab.

Happy crafting, hugs Erika.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...