Sunday 1 September 2013

That Craft Place Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at That Craft Place

This time our theme is

Inspired by Music

And here is my creation for the day. I was a bit stuck tbh, wasn't sure what I was going to go with and then I remembered this wee Kraftin Kimmie image and Alice Cooper's song Poison came in to my head.... and so the card was born - the DCWV paper was just perfect and I've added a wee bottle of poison too (well purple stickles)


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Stamps
Perfect Poison - Kraftin Kimmie
Rock Set - Inkadinkadoo (I think)

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Flexmarkers

Cardstock
from stash

Paper
DCWV

  Embellishments 
Purple Stickles
Little Bottle

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by That Craft Place and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

Come and join and us at That Craft Place, we're a friendly bunch and you can browse lots of lovely goodies in the Facebook group and show us your makes in the Chat group.

That Craft Place shop


 Susan 
x

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Terrific card and the DCWV paper is just perfect with those stamps. Elizabeth xx

rachel said...

a fun card Susan - fabulous colours and great image too xx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan. Gorgeous image, brilliant colours and fabulous bottle of poison!
Sue xx

Chris said...

lovely card, Susan -such a brilliant image for your song title! I have some of these krafting kimmy stamps, haven't used them for ages- you've reminded me what fun they are, so thanks!
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Susan. The image and colours are gorgeous.
Lorraine x

Kim said...

fantastic card Susan - and love the little bottle!
Kim x

Rachel said...

Fab card Susan - I love a bit of purple! I also love that cute little bottle - nice touch!

Hope you're having a good week, Wedgie xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...