Friday 6 April 2012

Almost there

Happy Good Friday!

Just thought I would come back and share yet more birthday cards I received this week. There are more to share I just haven't had the time to take photos yet!!


We've had a busy few days. The boys' rooms are done (more or less). Still a few finishing touches but they're almost there. Now for the rest of the house which now closely resembles a bomb site.

This is from Margaret Ann

 This is from Wedgie

 This is from Janneke


This is from Kim - all the way from America which is the furthest travelled card!


This is from Sarah

Back tomorrow with my card for the new Sweet Stampin' challenge.

Thanks for dropping by today. Hugs. Susan xxx

4 comments:

Fiona said...

wow Susan...you have been spoiled!!

Fi
x

Judith said...

Hope you enjoyed your birthday Susan - haven't been around much these last few days so think I've just caught the tail end of it! have a good Easter weekend with lots of furniture building lol hugs judith x

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, sorry I haven't been by before - I'm loosing loads of blogs from my dashboard - I don't know why but it's been happening for ages.

Looks like you had some wonderful cards for your birthday!

You may notice that one of the swirls I put in with my card is missing a swirl - it had a minor accident with my Cuttlebug, but I thought you could still use it (I know I would!). Hope that's OK.

Sarah

mixamatoasties said...

That's been happening to me too Sarah! Stupid blogger.

I hadn't noticed it was missing but i will definitely be using them. Thank you xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...