Sunday 9 October 2011

Technique Tornado Day

Yesterday I went along to my friend Lorraine's Technique Tornado day in the Campanile Hotel in Braehead. Had a lovely day and it was great to take my mind off things for a few hours. We made a few projects - a few of which I am sharing today but some I didn't finish so you might see them through the week. This is made using the retiform technique - I shall be trying this again! This one is using masked circles - and Lorraine's favourite stamp set (French Foliage!) and perhaps a bit of distressing...
This one was designed by Jen.
I had another one to share but I appear to not to have transferred it to the laptop. Never mind, that's something else to share. Wish me luck with my interview tomorrow. Once I have that out the way I hope to resume normal service. Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Susan, what elegant cards. The boat one is deff my fav - great colour. Sarah PS After the saga with my sewing machine I wasn't so pleased to get stitches as my first challenge either!

An Occasional Genius said...

I love all of these, I tried the retiform technique but used it as a way to frame an image instead. This looks fantastic though the colours are great!

Hope your interview went well... xx

Mina said...

what a fabulous set of cards Susan, I love the flower...thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my Sugar Nellie blog hop card
Mina xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...