Friday 28 October 2011

Look what I bought....

Yesterday at the SECC was fab. Got there early, ran into (almost literally) Ali and her hubby Andy and the lovely Cathy was with them. Was soooo excited to meet Cathy at last. Then at High Noon the Sugar Nellie Massive met outside RS McColl's and then took over a large table in the hall for lunch. What a great time - I could have stayed chatting all day. Met lots of lovely friends who I have chatted to online for ages - Lorraine, Gayle and Fiona and it was fabby to put faces to names. I hope it won't be too long before we can all get together again. However, before we met for lunch Cathy DARED me to buy something pink!! (so I double dared her). Now I *was* going to buy a pink TH DI pad but this pink (Cerise) promarker was cheaper so I went for that instead. I have been informed however that was the wrong pink to buy. But you know me, all pinks look the same ;) Going back again for a wee while tomorrow to meet Debbi Glennie and to see her demo promarkers or flexmarkers - maybe she'll point me in the direction of a nice pink eh?! Hugs.Susan xxx

1 comment:

Fiona said...

hee hee....what can I say...where's the rest of your goodies??

Fi
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...