Monday 17 October 2011

Don't faint

I have spent some time tidying up* this week. *crafting stuff, not housework. I found lots of half finished things in bags so I have finished some of them and am scheduling posts through the week so that you don't miss me too much ;) This is from the Technique Tornado day a couple of weeks ago - unfortunately while I was tidying I didn't come across Lorraine's perfectly designed card recipe, and I couldn't remember what had been done with the ribbon - found them later and the ribbon and bow should have been up the left hand side of the card! Never mind. This is using the heat and stick technique (I'm sure that's what she called it) - embossing powder that became sticky when melted and then the glitter which stuck to the sticky embossing powder. Simples! Hugs.Susan xxx

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card, love the bow, and the glittery effect ... need to try this one!
Hugs
Cathy xx

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card, so elegant and simples.. love it .. that glitter technique seem brilliant must try xxx

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Susan, love all the sparkle :o) Lisa x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...