Saturday 23 May 2009

The sun has come out...

at last! It's been a bit of a dreich old day here. Craig has had a friend round to play this afternoon and Scott went round to play at Sam's house, so it's been a bit of a quiet one round these parts. Went round to Sandra's last night for a couple of lemonades... felt very very dodgy this morning. Must have been the onion rings ;o) Off to see Nickelback tonight which should be good. As I sit here I look at the mess that 2 boys have caused and I should probably tidy up but hey, ho. I'll leave it til later. Not much crafting done this week apart from a truly horrible card I made for a friend's sil's wedding. My friend asked for a Cath Kidston style card, which I have achieved but it is so not to my taste. It's pink and flowery, should have put some butterflies on it too, that would have made it even more horrible!! So, I will not be posting that effort up here. Got some ideas for some pages so hopefully will get some crafting done over this long weekend.

1 comment:

Cass said...

Hope you enjoyed the concert....sniff.... I didnt have a ticket.Black Stone Cherry are brilliant.
Cass xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...