Tuesday 2 March 2021

Whimsy New Release

Hello. 

It's new release time at Whimsy   so I have a card to share with you today.  I've used the fabulous Rocker Mae.  I've used the Slimline Stars die as a stencil (thought I'd bought stuff to make my own stencils recently but turns out I bought the wrong thing so I ended up just cutting it out with card and using washi tape to make sure it didn't move as I went over it with some distress oxides!


Rocker Mae, Bold Alphabet, Slimline Stars, Slimline Hearts - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Black Soot and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxides

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop






 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous image and colouring- your home made stencil works just fine!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Gings Im running so far behind with my comments. This is brilliant. Love it. I bought stuff for making stencils with my s n c but had a disaster with it. LOL Learning curves!! H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...