Sunday 28 March 2021

Spring Has Sprung. Ish.

Hello. 

A card to make you smile today.  You can't help but smile when you see one of Dustin Pike's Spring Whimsy Gnomes. Although I've got to be honest, I wasn't smiling when I lost the first one that I coloured in and had to start all over again! Still haven't come across him!




Spring Gnomes, Rainbow Polka Dot Paper, Smile Word Die, Stitched and Pierced Circles -  Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers
Crystal Drops

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop




 Thanks for dropping by today.








2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oops Im so glad Im not the only one who looses crafty things halfway though making them :) Hes brilliant. Spring sprung here but its now gone off and its winter once again!!! Booo!! H xx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous gnome and a brilliant card design - love it.
I'm sure your first one will turn up when you least expect it!
Lorraine x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...