Saturday 27 March 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is for a Special Woman.  Should have been Mother's day but I made an arse of the dates when I was setting the challenge themes!

I saw a Facebook post for a unicorn mum and I thought it would be a good idea so my plan was to use one of the Vera Lane Unicorn girls, then I decided she needed a glass of wine so I used Petite Syrah with a new head.... 





Unicorn Girls and Petite Syrah - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Square - Julie Hickey
Nested Old Letter - Gummiapan

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Now that's what I call a glass of wine! Fabulous card Susan, clever use of your stamps!

xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Susan. Super image and sentiment. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Haaa shes like Worzel Gummidge with the new head!!! Fab card, Love the super size glass of pop!!! Hazel xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...