Saturday 13 March 2021

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'.  

 Our theme this time is a Spring Mood Board. This is a real challenge for me as I'm not great with spring pastelly colours! 

Anyway, I think I managed it.... 






Mouse with Flower - LotV
Sentiment - Tracy Evans AALL and Create
Copics/Promarkers/Flexmarkers
Circle Background - Your Next Stamp

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)

3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Aww, he's so cute. Love, love your design, the fussy cut image against that background looks fab.
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Totally adorable! Beautiful design, cute mouse, love the background die with the gingham.
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is so sweet, what a cute make, I love it. You did good!! I was expecting lots of pastel pink when I scrolled down!!!LOLOLOL. No idea where time is going, hope alls well, H xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...