Thursday 18 March 2021

Pizza Anyone?

Hello.

I forgot I hadn't shared the card that eventually made the cut as my Valentine's card for Andy.

Pretty much every Saturday since the start of lockdown eleventy billion days ago I have made pizza for dinner.  It's got to be said, they have improved since those early days.  So when Vera Lane Studio brought out this set just before Valentine's day I knew I had to change my plans!



Pizza My Heart and Market - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 
Washi Tape - AALL and Create

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Practice makes perfect Susan...your Saturday night pizzas must be fantastic by now! Love the card.
xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...