Tuesday 2 February 2021

Whimsy New Release

Hello 

It's new release time at Whimsy   so I have a card to share with you today.  

I've used the fabulous Don't Stop the Music and I decided I'd make it look like he was on a record so careful planning was needed so I got the middle hole in the right place!


Don't Stop the Music, Big Wishes Sentiments, Pierced and Stitched Circles - Whimsy
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers

Click on the photos below and you'll be taken directly to the page in the Whimsy shop


 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Clever design, perfect for the gorgeous dancing dog- love it!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

A hes brilliant, what a great make, Love H xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...