Thursday 18 February 2021

Oh Flip

Hello.

I promise that I did not deliberately forget to share this card on Tuesday just so I could use Oh Flip as my title.  Honestly.

I suddenly remembered I hadn't shared it when I was making something else using one of the images from this Vera Lane Studio set (more of that another day)

So here we go, a wee girl making pancakes even though in our house it's a pancake day tradition that Andy makes them!

I made the background using Brushos, first time using them for ages.  Did a few but I chucked most of them.



Pancake Day - Vera Lane Studio
Background Noise and Visual Ingredients - Janet Klein 
 Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 

 Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Flips sake!! Imagine forgetting what day it is!!! Is it Wednesday here?? LOL. What a flipping fab card, love the colours you have gone for, Love H xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...