Saturday 20 February 2021

Reasons to Celebrate - Part 3

Hello. 

My title almost sounds like an Ian Dury song.  In fact, the original title was part 1 but as it reminded me so much of reasons to be cheerful I decided to go with part 3 instead!

This is one of Craig's birthday cards.  He's the only member of the family not to have had a lockdown birthday so he's now in the club.  However, in April I'll be starting another club.  Second lockdown birthdays.  I've used a few Vera Lane Studio images for this card - in fact the only thing that isn't (apart from the sentiments) is the Pokeball! 





Birthday Girl, Pizza My Heart, Pancake Day, Food Stalls - Vera Lane Studio
Copics/Pro/Flexmarkers 

 Thanks for dropping by today.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Great birthday card- there is always something to celebrate! Welcome to the 'Lockdown Birthday Club' Craig! It's not exactly exclusive any more but new members welcome!
xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hurray You wouldn't want him to feel left out with not getting a lockdown birthday!!! Hope he had a super day, Hazelxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...